HR (Benefits) Intern
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 23 Mar 19
HR (Benefits) Intern
Internship Program 2019
Cognizant Hiring for HR Benefits Intern
Job Title : HR Benefits Intern
Location : Singapore
Navigating the Future of Work with Cognizant
We are a technology company at heart. Our digital expertise spans every major focus area of technology including Analytics, Infrastructure, Business Transformation, Quality Engineering, Enterprise Application Solutions and more. Our ultimate passion lies in transforming the Future of Work, through helping our customers rethink, reinvent and rewire their organizations and digital imperatives.
Compensation and Benefits is a specialist function that is at the heart of Human Resource, designing competitive program to enable organization to compete for talent. At the Benefits Centre of Excellence (COE), its objective is to design competitive benefits program to care for employees and their dependents in order to enable them to perform their best to help Cognizant attains its mission.
This year the Benefits COE will be embarking on its regional biennial benefits review project across Asia Pacific and Middle East. In this project, you will be guided by the APAC & ME Benefits Leader and an experienced benefits professional based in India, on the benefits review methodology to collate the existing Cognizant's benefits practices across the region verifying with various stakeholders, research on each country's legislative requirements and compared against the Benefits Survey.
Based on the study, you will be guided to make the necessary proposal and the respective costing for the proposed change.
This is an excellent opportunity for aspiring graduates to participate in an instrumental project in the Benefits function, with a substantial exposure to the foundation and the methodology in an end-to-end benefits benchmarking review exercise. In this project, beside the technical competency of benefits benchmarking that you will learn, you will get to see how the different functions interact within an organization.
A project that shapes the lives of many
• \t To gather and verify information on the existing practices in each region
• \t To collate the legislative requirements on benefits practices and verify against the collected existing practices and to flag incompliance
• \t To compare the benchmark practices from survey sources on the benefits practices and corroborate against the legislative and existing practices
• \t To draft and submit a recommendation based on the above review, including respective costing for the review
• \t Final Presentation of study
A candidate who will excel
- \t Strong Excel Skill
- \t Fluent in both spoken & written English and Chinese (O Level English & Chinese – B3 & above)
- \t Good in Math (O Level Math – B3 & above)
- \t Meticulous and comfortable with handling large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data
- \t Passionate about digital world, designing and building for the people who live in it
- \t Hardworking and conscientious
- \t Resourceful, take initiative and challenge Status Quo
- \t Be curious and desire to learn
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.