- SGD 5500/month + Bonus (avg 2 months)
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 14 Aug 18
Excellent opportunity to join a leading financial services firm and be part of their growing human resources team. It’s a leading asset management firm with a strong wealth management business in China.
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for the full spectrum of HR and administration function covering HRBP, recruitment, leave administration, employee relations and other staff activities.
- You will be actively involved in setting up the policies and procedures for the businesses across the region.
- Good knowledge of HR practice in the market would be ideal including salary trends, bonus payouts & fringe benefits.
- You would also be responsible for expatriates’ visa application and extension, relocation, housing, education arrangement and tax filing.
- All duties related business trips including tickets booking, hotel reservation, expense reimbursement, invoice settlement & preparing cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation of HR reports, budget to management and be responsible for company workshops, annual dinner, team building activities.
- Also, supporting the marketing team occasionally for various projects would be part of your function. Plus, participation in ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
Besides above administration support on renovation projects , office maintenance and covering the administrative services such as mailing services, stationeries procurement, courier services, record management, travel arrangement would be under your scope of operations.
This will also include office lease agreement, renewal of services from 3rd party and insurance matters.
- At least 6 years’ experience in a HR function gained from an investment management firm or an asset management or financial services firm.
- Ability to multi-task in an entrepreneurial business in a environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of HR policies and their application within FIL
- Proactive approach, comfortable to initiate or suggest process improvements
- Client focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills