BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
- Assist the SEA Head of HR to oversee the governance of the SEA HR function
- Perform risk assessments on the underlying activities, risk mapping, quality of associated controls etc with interaction with internal stakeholders
- Document control plans for each activity, perform control testing, report results, organize regular reviews to set action plans for remediation where relevant
- Consolidate monitoring and analysis of historical incidents and related action plans
- Contribute to country/regional Internal Control Committee, and to Permanent Control Reporting
- Follow-up on the implementation of findings/recommendations assigned to the activities under scope
- Assist in handling any staff breaches, staff interviews, Disciplinary Committees hearing and follow up for closure and reporting.
- Good knowledge of HR policies, procedures and processes
- Actively listening
- Ability to report and keep stakeholders informed about progress in projects/control tasks in an effective way and draws attention to useful information, risks and sensitive points.
- Ability to summarize - identifies and presents key information, gives view point by structuring and summing up all useful elements.
- Organizational skills - sets priorities, plans actions and methodically monitors progress by coordinating activities and resources in the best way possible.