A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a HR Service Delivery Analyst to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The right candidate is responsible for providing operational and administrative support to HR shared services team.
Position: 8 Months Contract HR Service Delivery Analyst
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years. American multinational banking and financial services holding company with almost 240,000 employees in 60 countries Job Responsibilities
- Operations Management: Working with the HR Service Delivery Country Manager to ensure that local objectives are aligned to the global and regional priorities, and the smooth, timely and accurate delivery of HR Operations.
- Monitor services delivered by Corporate Center teams, directing and ensuring they are delivered to agreed service levels.
- Act as the HRSD Subject Matter Expert for Products and Services delivered in location.
- Risk Management: Identify and maintain the controls required in HR Operations processes; perform checks to validate effectiveness of the controls; compile action plans for control gaps and complete ensuing remediation.
- Complete root cause of analysis (RCA) of any issues identified; monitor resolution progress.
- Ensure all operational processes are delivered in compliance with the Firm’s and local regulations and procedures.
- Develop thorough understanding of location legislative environment in order to provide technical expertise and advice to the stakeholders, including HR.
- Co-ordinate all internal & external audits.
- Ensure risk mindset embedded in all facets of HRSD service delivery.
- Change Management: Identify opportunities to improve operational execution, articulate the business requirement and implement the solution.
- Create and sustain a culture of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Human Resource or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of HR operations / administrative working experiences
- Relevant knowledge and work experience Human Resources Operations / Shared Services
- Self-starter with good learning attitude; ability to resolve day-to-day issues effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with ability to work in a small team cohesively.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel)
Interested candidates with the relevant experiences, please email your CV in MS Word format to Emily.email@example.com with the subject "Application for HR Shared Service Delivery Analyst"
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496