HR Transformation - Change Manager
- SGD160000 - SGD210000 per annum + Leave & Insurance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
A HR Transformation - Change Manager job has just been made available at a leading financial services firm based in Singapore. This is an initial 12-month contract with the option for extension and/or conversion to a permanent role.
About the HR Transformation - Change Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will work with the Programme Managers, HR Comms, other Change & Engagement Managers and business stakeholders alike to achieve the programme's goals. You will be responsible for leading, developing and executing the change and engagement strategy, as well as project communications needed to support the delivery of a specific global change programme.
- Provide strategic and tactical advice to support driving sustainable change and implementing effective engagement strategy to help successfully deliver the programme
- Creation and implementation of the engagement strategy and execution plan
- Creation of high-quality and high-impact materials within the plan that drive employee adoption and sustainability of change initiatives
- Understand the programme life cycle and ensure all stages of the life cycle are managed appropriately in terms of the change and communications needed to support successful stage delivery
- Work with the wider Group HR communications team (through HR Comms team) to ensure messaging is aligned, consistent and utilises standardised formats
- Development of strong working relationships to get a good understanding of all ongoing activities, glean key priorities and identify any engagement gaps that need to be addressed
To succeed in this HR Transformation - Change Manager role, you will need prior experience managing successful change and engagement efforts.
- A proven track record managing successful change, engagement/communication efforts for global, complex technology implementations e.g., HCM, CRM, Shared Service implementations
- 5+ years' experience with change and engagement/communications management, transformation experience; preferably experience within a large international and dynamic organisation
- Extensive understanding of change principles and methodologies with the ability to define a flexible and unique approach based on the business team and working environment
- Experience working within human resources and/or financial services preferable; however also open to candidates with relevant HR change experience outside of financial services
- Evidence of prior experience managing and influencing senior-level stakeholders
- Experience using social collaboration and communication platforms such as 'Jive' or other intranet-based technologies
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to adapt to different styles according to target audience
- Adept at creating high-quality presentations and other communications materials tailored to intended audiences
- Ability to develop and execute robust communications strategies
This is a leading financial services firm with a stellar reputation.
If you are driven, determined and want to be involved in a large-scale global change initiative, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573 Don Zhao