Head – Info Sec and ITRM
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
I am currently working with a industry leader in providing enterprise-wide data and risk management solutions for their clients all around the world. Their cutting edge software and experience with many global implementations has proven that they can provide a reliable, cost effective, and quick implementation. Their solutions serve major global financial institutions, large corporations, asset managers and energy companies. Leaders who have offices throughout the world. They are currently looking for an IT risk management role to create Risk framework for the regulatory reporting tool which they wants to sell to smaller banks on a hosted platform.
- Define and implement an ITRM framework in a new subsidiary of AxiomSL created for this hosted service business
- Work closely with the CEO and a to-be-created risk committee to roll out and manage the risk management framework.
- Lead the development of standard collateral for the sales teams to address ITRM and outsourcing questions from prospects and clients.
Experience and Requirements
- 10+ years in an ITRM/InfoSec role
- Detailed knowledge of a major jurisdiction’s ITRM and outsourcing guidelines – ideally Singapore MAS
- Strong communications and leadership skills and experience. Ability to advocate ITRM best practice across senior exec peers globally
- Commercial and Pragmatic – ability and experience applying guidelines to specific business cases and establishing acceptable standards
- Pro-active and self-starting – vision and drive to build an ITRM capability from the ground up
- Good understanding of financial Regulatory Reporting practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Finance (Master’s Degree good to have).
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to articulate complex concepts in simple language using illustrative examples or MS Excel Models.