Head – Operations & Technology
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- HL Bank
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Exciting opportunity in HL Bank, we are inviting highly motivated and passionate individuals to join our team. People are central to our success. We believe in the professional and personal development of our employees. We open our doors to people who are digitally inclined and want to grow their career with us. In April 2018, the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) in its Human Capital Partnership (HCP) Programme initiative, welcomed HL Bank as a HC Partner, for being a progressive employer who invests in human capital and adopts progressive workplace practices.
- Have a good understanding of the business plans, strategies and challenges to ensure that available infrastructure and resources are sufficient to support growth plans and ambitions of the businesses. He is expected to plan for current and future need requirements based on business growth assumptions.
- In touch with current trends to drive technology enablement or innovation in business processes and operations which support revenue building initiatives and customer experiences. Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Management responsibility over the strategies and initiatives for Operations and Information Technology units:-
- Retail Operations, Wholesale Operations, Branch Operations Support, Regulatory Reporting, Group Administration & Procurement, Call Centre and Credit Administration & Loan documentation
- Technology Operations units and Information Security.
- Provides leadership and management necessary to ensure that the Branch have the necessary manpower, tools & equipment, operational controls, administrative and reporting / escalation procedures in place to effectively achieve annual operating targets.
- Drives effectiveness and efficiency of business processes to ensure customer centricity is maintained and improved over time compared to industry standards.
- Fosters excellent relationships with the Department’s primary internal customers – Personal Financial Service, Business and Commercial Banking, Private Wealth Management, Global Markets, PFS & BCB Credit / Collections, Risk & Compliance, Finance and Human Resources. External stakeholders include Central Banks (MAS & BNM), Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS), Consumer associations, IT and Procurement vendors.
- Responsible on budgetary over the functions under supervision.
- Responsible for ensuring that governance framework within the division supports the overall Group Risk and Compliance framework.