Head, Agile Projects - Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning
Overall Job Purpose
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sitting outside BAU, you will partner with specific business stakeholders across OCBC Group to lead strategic analytics initiatives.
- Use your data expertise to proactively identify areas where Analytics techniques can create value.
- Support strategic build projects to continuously enhance OCBC customer experience, increase revenues or introduce process efficiency.
- Build new analytical solutions in agile manner before rotating to next Build project.
- Manage Key Strategic Analytical Projects To Improve Key Business Outcomes
- Lead and manage projects supporting the deployment of world-class analytics capabilities and practices to improve marketing effectiveness and efficiency of OCBC.
- The role has no direct reports, but will have resources and analysts assigned virtual team project basis
- Take the lead in managing strategic data related projects in both consumer and corporate banking. Examples of such projects would include things like Recommendation Engine deployment or Self Driving Finance money management alerts.
- Interact with stakeholders across functions (GCAD/AI Lab, Marketing, Business, IT etc) to drive end to end solutions -acting as the lead analytics expert on Agile projects
- Close collaboration with team leads to ensure assigned analytics resources are aligned and optimized
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Competencies):
General Knowledge & Experience:
- Hands on technical experience
- Ability to solve complex data problems
- Project management experience, ideally in Agile approach.
- Understanding of banking, insurance or financial services preferred
Programming & Data:
- Exposure to database, analytical marketing or campaign management functions.
- Ability to analyse, identify, visualize and describe key trends within large datasets
- Machine learning, statistical modeling, visualization
- Ideally has prior experience of Campaign Management (Unica / SAS /Adobe) and Direct Marketing experiment design concepts
- Some prior exposure to analytical software tools of leading analytical software tools (such as Python / SAS / Spark); leading database environments (Teradata / Cloudera Hadoop / SQL); reporting tools (Qlikview / Tableau / Plotly)
Communication & Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex solutions to non-technical users through compelling data based stories
- Energy, curiosity & a real passion for understanding "why?"
- Creativity to see possibilities within the data & translate into compelling stories, decisions and actions for non-technical business users.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence the business to take action from the data.