Head, Credit Risk Management – Project Finance (GRM)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and support / approve credit propositions, credit reviews of specialised project and infrastructure project finance submitted by Business Units in a timely manner.
- Assist and work with Relationship Managers in structuring and advise on complex project and specialised financing (in the power, transport, infrastructure and energy projects) in line with the Bank's credit policy, target market and risk acceptance criteria.
- Work with Business Units in defining project finance target markets and risk acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for pro-active management of the project finance loan portfolio and identification of emerging risks and take timely action to improve portfolio credit quality.
- Work with Business Units to formulate account planning strategies for loan exposure and credit management.
- Maintain a quality loan portfolio jointly with the Business Units.
- Group Chief Credit Officer, Wholesale Banking Credit Risk Management
- University degree.
- Not less than 15 years of relevant experience in project and infrastructure finance and credit and marketing experience in wholesale corporate banking with local and/or international banks.
- Experience in execution and origination of complex project finance deals in the regions.
- Well versed in project and infrastructure finance loan documentation.
- Strong credit and analytical skills with ability to work independently.
- Good communication, interpersonal and management skills.