- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 25 Apr 18
Head, Implementation & Client Services
Head, Implementation & Client ServicesHead, Implementation & Client Services
Global Transaction Banking
Roles & Responsibilities:
Lead and manage the GTB Implementation and Client Services team with the responsibility of implementing, servicing and cross-selling transaction banking solutions to our customers with the objective of enabling customers, delivering revenue realization and customer satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the Implementation team to deliver solutions and services that anticipate the needs and exceeds the expectations of clients, thereby capturing new opportunities and retaining business with customers.
- Selectively play a senior role in large deals, supporting sales in winning new large mandates.
- Lead, manage and drive the Cash Service Management team to proactively seek ways of identifying business opportunities and cross selling to our existing client base.
- Provide senior coverage for major client relationships.
- Lead the addressing of remedial actions arising from system / service issues impacting our transaction banking clients.
- Work in partnership with Business Banking Customer Service Centre (BBCSC) to fulfill the servicing needs of the mass customers and conduct call analysis to identify solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Partner with GTB Product to provide customer feedback on product related service issues to feed into product development roadmaps.
- At least 10 years of transaction banking experience
- Proven team leadership and people management experience
- Proven experience in client facing / servicing role. Client-centric mindset
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to promote positive work relationships with all departments
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills