The Mkt Seg & Svcs Group Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval. Responsibilities:
- This senior role is part of the Global Product Team, with ownership of product strategy, product positioning, business management, sales enablement, and partnership/alliance development and management
- This position will have a leading role in managing the current portfolio and product set, and influencing long-term strategy as well as the allocation of investment dollars to execute the strategy globally
- P&L Management (reporting and analyzing financials to ensure goals are being met)
- The As a Global Product Manager this role will oversee product strategy for a portfolio of solutions and services
- The role will also be responsible for Customer Experience, defining our strategy and overseeing the execution of the underlying initiatives
- This role will be required to drive action across the organization (esp other functions: Operations, Technology, Sales, Control Functions etc) in order to achieve goals and ensure that a BAU operational model is in place
- The Global Product Manager will also lead development and expansion of partnerships and alliances within the product ecosystem to create innovative and turn-key solutions between Citi products and other players in the ecosystem
- Management will look to this person to be an evangelist for the product both internally and to within the marketplace
- The successful candidate must be both a leader and a team player, working with regional Product teams, Product Sales and Account Management, and functional teams globally
- The Global Product Manager will also work with internal partners to drive the visibility and positioning of the product, and also manage product-level relationships
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of experience
- Relevant Product experience, knowledge of industry players and familiarity with the broader industry ecosystem would be valuable
- B.A./B.S. Degree Required
- The incumbent will work closely with regional product teams to set and track annual spend and revenue targets, and will be expected to support client discussions to help drive wins, program growth and new deal ramp
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .