Head of Alternate Revenue Services , Cards NPS & Digital Engagement
The Product Management Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for managing a broad range of Product Management employees, setting strategy and providing direction, leadership and budgetary management, etc. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the development of product plans, strategies, and tactics while coordinating product lines through product life-cycles in coordination with the broader Product Management team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position. Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of professional to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Lead strategic program roadmap, program/product launch, and marketing programs to gain maximum benefit from each product/program
- Construct and ensure successful execution of a marketing plan spanning product, brand, acquisition, customer and retention, and improving performance, brand preference, and client engagement
- Manage day-to-day product marketing for core products such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as help the team prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results
- Define and launch new products, features, and capabilities including defining the product/feature and go-to-market strategy, and participate in technology development and market launch activities
- Manage external partners and/or vendor relationships, engage in negotiations, manage ongoing relationships, and prepare agreements
- Create and deploy profitable marketing strategies, lead conceptualization and implementation of key growth initiatives, and maintain current market intelligence on the overall industry verticals and competitors
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Manage the team responsible for alternate revenue channels including cross sell of insurance products into Citi's credit card base.
- Managing relationships with Citi's insurance partners, building and promoting the use of digital platforms to purchase insurance straight through from within Citi's mobile app
- Lead the development of strategy to increase penetration of insurance purchases within Citi's credit card base and closely integrate insurance into Citi's product life cycle from early on boarding to portfolio management to contextual/transactional triggers.
- Working with regional stakeholders to drive new initiatives and ensure compliance with Citi's insurance governance standards.
- Drive alternate revenue services as a key engine of revenue growth for the cards and loans business .
- Candidate also will be responsible for driving growth in Citi's PayAll portfolio, through technical enhancements, opening of new categories of spend that can be done through PayAll, and coming up with marketing strategies to drive increased adoption.
- Responsible for driving higher NPS across Citi's card business. Candidate will work closely with various units within the cards business to track customer feedback from detractors and ensure that enhancements are made to address those complaints.
- The candidate will be responsible for enhancing the digital engagement with the mobile app for cards customer. The candidate will work closely with related stakeholders within the cards business and DSM & DCX to monetize the assets available within the mobile app to drive revenues through this critical channel. The candidate will need to work with all the relevant stakeholders within the cards & loans business to establish which products would be best suited for which asset within the mobile application.
- Managing the industrialization of push & pull from a cards business perspective.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, specialized analytics, or related discipline
- Experience with banking and investment products
- Working knowledge of the different systems, theories, and practices relevant to a function as well as practical experience of multiple business cycles
- In-depth knowledge of industry and competitor products/services
- Working knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Working knowledge of strategic direction of the function within the business as well as a solid conceptual/practical grounding in function and/or area of expertise
- Ability to develop strategy, gather resources, and inspire a diverse set of individuals
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting