Seeking a qualified candidate with broad experience across operations within an asset management set up. Preferably at least 3 years of prior experience in a similar role with an institutional asset management firm.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage a team of operation staff and overseeing the day-to-day operations functions, including investment operation and business support functions
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the entire operation and business support functions in Singapore
- Work with senior management on the setup, review, implementation and improvement of the operating workflow
- Provide guidance, leadership and supervision of the operation staff in Singapore and to develop global best practices within the team
- Support the Front Office functions of Investment and Marketing, and work closely with Compliance and Risk functions, to ensure all operational activities are well coordinated and seamless
- Work with service providers to provide the best possible support to the business
The right candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Must work well in a fast paced environment with others in a closely-knitted team
- Able to multi-task and adapt in a dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with positive attitude
- Self-driven, organised, meticulous, hands-on and with passion to deliver excellent work
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills
- Well-versed in investment products and the workings of an institutional asset management setup
- A pleasant deposition is essential.