Head of Channel Development
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Jul 18 2018-07-21
You will be leading the Channel Development Team , develop and strengthen the sales competency and performance of front line sales team, with the ultimate objective of achieving Market Leadership.
- Key deliverables to achieve KPI for Banca Channel
- Work with relevant internal and external stakeholders to be responsible for developing the training modules for the Bancassurance team.
- To map and plan for training for new on-board advisors and continuous coaching for existing advisors
- To lead the Sales Coaches in ensuring that the responsibility for coaching /monitoring of individuals in respective cluster to achieve sales target.
- Engagement of Wealth Management, Personal and Premier Banking, including but not limited to Events, Activities, Product Launch etc
- Engagement of Insurance specialist to strengthen Sales Force competency in selling Insurance especially Protection Plans, which is key for NBEV target.
- Liase and work closely with NBU team to ensure through put of business.
- Analyze sales trend, plan and formulate marketing strategies and implement action plans to increase penetration, reach and sales.
- Assisting in ad hoc tasks or projects assigned by Head of Department..
- Undertake a pro-active “Relationship Manager” role to strategic distribution partners
- Lead or participate in adhoc projects including but not limited to eg Bancassurance Appreciation Dinner
- Preferably with 10 years of sales / banking experience & 5 years in a supervisory capacity
- Experience in Life insurance, Health insurance and Bancassurance highly desirable.
- Possess professional certification such as CMFAS Module 5, Module 8, Module 9 and Health Insurance
- Demonstrated capability and leadership qualities to deliver effectively on business targets. Ideally possess a track record of delivering on business sales target in bancassurance
- Strong team player
- Ownership of results and commitment to personal goals
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Ability to guide individual towards achieving the team’s goals
- Developing & coaching skill
- Ability to conduct presentation to an audience
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you! Please send in your updated CV via firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Fan Houxian (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reg No: R1870989
Glenn Wong (email@example.com)
Reg No: R1106685