Head of Compliance- Asset Management
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Singapore , EA Licence No: 10C5117
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Full scope of Compliance Entrepreneurial mind set General Management Candidate with experience setting up a company or a team from scratch within compliance space will be suitable for this role.
Our client is an asset management company looking to set up the Singapore Branch.
Candidate with experience setting up a company or a team from scratch will be suitable for this role.
As a head of compliance, you will also have the responsibility of the setup, management and training of compliance department.
You will be responsible for :
- Compliance advisory and will guide the business on the best practices
- Regulatory compliance and will keep a proactive approach and will keep the business aware or any upcoming compliance changes and regulatory obligations.
- Implementing a preventative compliance monitoring programme and reporting functions
- Performing AML/CFT compliance review and coordinating and drive the Branch AML/CFT risk management and control process
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 8+ years' significant practice in compliance and regulatory compliance space.
- Proven track record in driving the end to end compliance scope.
- Fluent in mandarin to liaise with clients in China
- Ability to handle the rigor of a company set up and entrepreneurial mindse
-Asset Management background is preferable or Banking exposure
Please note that candidate coming from small set up and used to one man show role will be more suitable for this role.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.