We expect that the candidate has the compliance experience in FX and OTC broker platform.
- Creating and maintaining Compliance manual to ensure they are effective and up to date;
- liaising with MAS on daily regulatory matters, including but not limited to AML/CFT, fair trading, trading operation support model etc,.
- Experience in setting up new functions/offices are highly desirable;
- Work with internal teams, including trading, controllers, Operations, legal on any potential issues;
- Exposure to corporate clients with main business in onshore China is preferred;
- Train the employee on general compliance matters and new regulatory trends;
- Compliance experience in a broker licensed in Singapore (CMS License holder – Dealing in Capital Market Products), focusing on OTC Derivatives, leveraged FX and other derivative products are preferred;
- 8 years or more relevant experience in CMS licensed broker in Singapore;
- Familiar with OTC Derivatives industry preferred;
- Compliance solution oriented and commercially minded;