Develop, Formalise Compliance framework and Regulator Management (CDD/KYC/AML)
Great opportunity if you would like to build your career in the area compliance, and passionate about playing a key role in the success of a respected industry leader. Our client is a global financial services company and is looking for a Head of Compliance to promote a healthy compliance and governance culture within the company.
- Assisting the Chief of Compliance in establishing an effective Governance and Compliance framework for the business
- Overseeing all compliance functions, you are required to develop and formalize a compliance plan, reviewing and assessing all products and marketing materials to ensure full compliance with MAS guidelines and other authorities
- Dissemination of all relevant MAS guidelines, notices and directives on a timely basis, and engaging with relevant business units in identifying and managing compliance gaps
- Maintaining collaborative working relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Assist in promoting a healthy Compliance & Governance culture within the company
- With at least 15-20 years of experience in Compliance/Audit/Assurance within the financial services space
- Experience in APAC region
- Self-starter and ability to drive change
- Good team player
- Ability to multitask
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number LL 11345370
, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. | Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595