Head of Compliance – Real Estate Investment Trust
- SGD 160,000 to 180,000
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
A first-class opportunity to join a Singapore REIT holding a portfolio of $3bn AUM as a Senior Compliance Manager/ Head of Compliance. The sponsor organization has built a fine reputation whilst acquiring a global portfolio of logistics, industrial and commercial office assets whilst the REIT, intended to scale up over the coming years, is helmed by a seasoned international management team of significant pedigree. This is a fabulous opportunity for you to join at the early stages and to drive the entire Compliance function. Total annual salary is benchmarked between SGD 160,000 and SGD 180,000.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Compliance will hold senior-level responsibility for all aspects of regulatory management and compliance to MAS guidelines and in accordance with licencing requirements
In this role, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Establish all policies and processes to meet those requirements whilst providing appropriate internal guidance, education and advice to the management team
- Management of forms, declarations and announcements to the regulators (MAS, SGX), Anti Money Laundering and Personal Data protection and the need to monitor and apply updates and revisions to the regulations as well as any other relevant new market updates that might impact the organization
- Crafting and implementing appropriate internal compliance models and controls to ensure the development of a robust, yet compliant-friendly, operating framework.
Interested candidates will ideally offer a Degree (Law, Finance or Banking) whilst having built a substantive reputation within the Compliance department of a Singapore REIT or similarly regulated real estate-exposed financial institution
- Aside from having already successfully passed the MAS audit, interested candidates will demonstrate a strong appreciation for the Singapore regulatory environment relating to capital markets, securities, listing rules, Companies Act and the Code of Corporate Governance Practices
- The appointed individual will relish the empowerment to lead the compliance function whilst possessing an independent, confident and robust character
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057