- $200000 - $250000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 07 Jun 17
Head of Compliance | Global Asset Management (Top AUM)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: $200000 - $250000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
Leading Global Asset Management firm with sizable AUM seeks Head of Compliance to oversee and manage the entire Compliance function. The role will include oversight of AML, Frameworks, Licensing, Product Compliance, Sanctions/Anti Bribery Corruption.Leading Global Asset Management firm with sizable AUM seeks Head of Compliance to oversee and manage the entire Compliance function. The role will include oversight of AML, Frameworks, Licensing, Product Compliance, Sanctions/Anti Bribery Corruption. This role will report to the local CEO and is a great opportunity for candidates who are keen to cover multiple markets in a fast-paced environment.
Head of Compliance | Global Asset Management
Salary: 200~250k SGD (Negotiable)
Main Responsibilities for Head of Compliance | Global Asset Management
- Regional head role, covering the Singapore, Japan, Korea, China markets.
- Oversee entire compliance function including AML, ABC, Sanctions, Frameworks and Regulatory matter.
- Oversee and manage a small team
- Supervise daily investment guidelines monitoring/restriction
- Ensure that the company is kept abreast of relevant local and regional regulatory and best practice developments
- Provide compliance advice on business initiatives
- Review of marketing materials for investment products
- Liaise with relevant regulatory bodies
- Provide compliance training to employees and manage ad-hoc compliance related tasks
- In charge of regulatory projects
Requirements for Head of Compliance | Global Asset Management
- Bachelor Degree with major in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, any legal qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum 15 years of experience in handling compliance matters in asset management companies, with solid experience in investment guidelines monitoring
- Sound knowledge of the multi jurisdiction regulations
- Strong communication skills and great team leader
We are looking for a strong and competent compliance candidate, please apply to qrfsing @ selbyjennings.com if you feel that you would be suitable for this position.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International Singapore Pte Ltd (EA Licence No: 13C6685) is part of the Phaidon International Group - global & multi-award winning group of recruitment companies, placing highly specialist individuals into over 5000 clients, across 7 unique industries into 41 countries.