Head of Corporate Banking
- Competitive remuneration terms
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- The Bank of East Asia, Limited
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
BEA offers customers a comprehensive range of commercial banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services through an extensive network of more than 200 outlets covering Hong Kong and the rest of Greater China, Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, the Bank is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index. We invite senior and experienced banking professional to join as a key member of the management team.
Role and Responsibilities
You will lead and manage the business units to attain the goals of the Bank. You will drive the marketing teams across business lines to capitalize on untapped opportunities within the industrial, commercial and services sectors to generate revenue streams. You will also engage the client base and actively build and maintain strong banking relationships that support the business objectives of the Bank.
The role will require visionary leadership and strong management acumen and require you to institute strategies that optimize the Bank’s regional network for growth and development.
You will need to adopt a hands-on approach to lead and collaborate with key functional units to ensure business initiatives come to fruition. You must embrace the Bank’s robust risk management and regulatory compliance regime as the bedrock to build and grow new and existing business.
Desired Candidate’s Profile
This is a highly challenging role with ample opportunities for progression to senior level management for the successful incumbent. You must be strategically inclined with broad based experience in corporate banking especially in the large corporate segment. You must also be able to work with both internal partners and stakeholders to achieve collective objectives.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree is required and post-graduate or professional qualification will be desired,
- Over 20 years of marketing and business development experience in the banking and financial industry.
- A proven track-record in corporate lending across industries and sectors.
- Strong domain and product knowledge and expertise in lending to large corporates,
- Critical thinker who can think “out of the box” and translates plans to action and deliver results.
Other desired attributes include excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and team builder
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and confident banking professional who aspires to take the leap to the higher echelon of management leadership.