This position is responsible for leading Corporate Finance team to ensure quality and timely deliverable to support the business. This role oversees monthly close, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The position also oversees cost allocations, compensation modelling, billings, and benchmarking.
Affiliate of the world's largest investment firm.
They provide a highly skilled employee base and state-of-the-art technology to further their key focus on providing best in class Corporate Services to multiple it's affiliate's portfolio companies.
- Provide quality service and act as a liaison between stakeholders and Corporate Finance to ensure their information needs are being met.
- Liaise with US and EU teams to keep abreast with developments, support any global corporate accounting projects, and to align local procedures to global best practice where feasible.
- Cashflow management , including billing management, funding management and forecasting cash flows.
- Oversee monthly close process for management accounts including the accurate allocation to all corporate business units.
- Oversee the preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecast for payroll, third-party and global costs.
- Oversee all management reporting including the preparation of actual to budget variance analysis reports.
- Oversee capitalization accounting and ensure reporting is in compliance with capitalization methodology.
- Oversee billing calculations, ensuring compliance with agreed billing allocation methodology and local taxes and transfer pricing.
- Work with vendor on metrics benchmarking.
- Provide data for board pack and create and support various corporate finance presentations to stakeholders.
- Oversee the day to day corporate finance workflows not limited to but including AP, AR, financial statement preparation, audit, and tax.
- Establish global forecasting, reporting and allocation methodology and templates.
- Identify and drive improvement initiatives to benefit department, ensuring technology and processes and outsourcing are optimized.
- Optimize and standardize processes to drive the transition of routine work for overseas team
- Perform managerial duties such as hiring, providing training and assistance, reviewing work, and conducting annual performance reviews.
- Develop policies and procedures to enhance the efficiency of the department.
- Establish and report against department KPIs and SLAs
- 10+ years of relevant finance and accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively communicate with multiple senior stakeholders and C-suite executives
- Able to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks
- Able to demonstrate agility under pressure
- learning from market leader, best in the world
- collaborative working environment
- supportive team and colleagues
- attractive benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wei Kher Wong on +65 6541 9967.