Head of Corporate Secretarial Services (Senior Manager)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Mazars Singapore
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Chartered Secretary, who is client service focused, to lead and grow a business unit and utilise his / her professional experience to serve a portfolio of international clients. You will be responsible for the P&L and ongoing development of a dynamic and talented team.
- Drive the growth of the Corporate Secretarial department including full P&L responsibility and the leadership of a team of at least 6 staff.
- Engage with prospects to provide advice, to prepare proposals and to follow up accordingly.
- Oversee and provide a full range of corporate secretarial services: maintenance of statutory registers and records, preparation of board resolutions and minutes, provide advice on compliance requirements, ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, support employment pass applications, prepare necessary documents and handle the statutory filing with ACRA, MOM, IRAS and other local/regional government bodies
- Ensure AML / KYC policies are rigorously adhered to.
- Generally, support the development and growth of Mazars in Singapore as a key member of the management team.
- ICSA qualified
- Minimum 8 years professional experience with 3 years of managing a team of at least 5 staff
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Commercial outlook – able to understand a client’s strategic priorities and appreciate the compliance considerations which may apply
- Highly organised, detail-orientated and able to prioritise
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills
Interested candidates are invited to send in your resumes stating your present and expected salary via the Apply Now button below.
The remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.