Head of Customer Franchise Management Middle East - Dubai
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Head of Customer Franchise Management will have senior level responsibility for setting and managing the end-to-end customer experience for the regional consumer bank across UAE and Bahrain. He / She will report directly to MENA Consumer Business Manager and matrix to the EMEA Head of Customer Franchise Management and be utilized to help Citi gain a true competitive advantage. He / She will help develop, drive and manage client experience, digital banking and marketing services delivered with a data analytics edge, across the country Consumer line of business, aligned to the GCB region and global vision and direction.
Key position objectives are:
- Responsibility for all aspects of consumer marketing across both digital and non-digital channels as well as leading the end-to-end digital experience for Middle East Consumer.
- Responsibility for customer insights and experience to provide a seamless experience across products and channels within the country. He / She will operate closely with each product leaders and data analytics team to provide knowledge and outcomes to improve customer experience.
- Within digital, he / she will manage all efforts from strategy to execution across Consumer in UAE and Bahrain. This will incorporate all functions within the front end business strategy as well as operations and technology. He / She will use influencing and communication skills with senior executives across the group to put strategies in action and create discernible results.
Key for the success of this role is a leading edge, advanced understanding of customer behavior in a highly complex transaction-based environment in which digital servicing and analytics have been integrated successfully to increase efficiency, business growth, and revenue potential across all channels.
Head of Customer Franchise Management , in alignment with the region and global strategy, will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and execute the roadmap for the delivery of a best in class customer experience across all products and channels within Consumer in UAE and Bahrain.
- Be the thought leader for the Country Consumer Business Manager with regards to creating a single view of the customer and a truly holistic multi-channel experience by gaining and driving synergies across each of the different product lines.
- Efficiency gain from driving UAE and Bahrain Consumer business to cross sell through effective leverage of data analytics and marketing.
- Provide leadership for a next generation, end-to-end digital strategy and services by contributing, supporting and executing on the adoption of a global digital platform and ensuring a cohesive approach to the customer experience across channels. Manage strategy and execution for large scale and complex digital (tablet, mobile, online) offerings.
- Assume responsibility for all functions from requirements build to partnering with technology through development and launch to servicing to merchandising.
- Ensure all marketing and advertising across country Consumer is world class, aligned with brand, and communicates the clear value proposition of being a Citi customer to drive organic growth
- Develop and execute an overall customer communications strategy to ensure consistent messaging across all businesses, products and channels for UAE and Bahrain, aligned to region and global direction. Support internal communications relating to consumer strategy, customer interaction and digital advances.
- Look for opportunities to drive significant growth in online acquisitions.
- Partner with the region and globally, to help drive shared alignment around a common GCB customer vision and strategy, and drive Consumer Country/Cluster NPS (net promoter score) efforts.
- Ideally PandL experience along with a track record of building a business.
- Extensive knowledge, understanding and experience in the Customer Franchise Management agenda ideally within a large scale, highly matrix EMEA or global organization.
- Excellent communication
- Influencing Skills
- Decision Making
- Self-starter with high energy and initiative - able to manage up, down and across the organization
- Strong education credentials. A postgraduate degree / MBA is strongly preferred.
- Experience working directly for a Business Leader having led a significant product line or large scale operations within a key communication channel.
- The ideal candidate will have developed a strong customer experience and company ethos to execute the delivery enabling them to operate with a more, broad based strategic and commercial outlook.
- Proven leadership and collaboration abilities and ability to operate effectively locally, regionally and globally. Experience managing and building a high performing team and an ability to inspire others as well as across the organization.
- Good negotiation skills, across multiple teams and geographies.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, to tight timeframes and tackle multiple priorities
- Value Delivery and Value Chain Awareness
- Manage Execution
- Drive for Results
Drivers Client Value:
- Maintains current expertise regarding emerging country and regional trends
- Considers Citi's offerings to create best-in-class products or solutions
- Rewards team members for innovative ideas that add value to the client and promotes those ideas across the organization
- Defines success through the eyes of the clients leveraging indices of client satisfaction
- Sets bold, aspirational goals for department
- Ensures alignment between the work area’s direction and broader organizational objectives
- Integrates information from key performance measurement systems monitoring progress, identifying obstacles and adjusting all plans
- Identifies and allocates resources appropriately to ensure that business plan is executed timely and cost effectively
Works as a Partner:
- Builds relationships proactively with key stakeholders from multiple work areas
- Works through influence to build consensus among various stakeholders with differing perspectives
- Demonstrates sensitivity to cultural differences and confronts prejudice or disrespectful behavior
- Acts with a “One Citi” mindset and shares resources that could benefit other areas, even when detrimental to own interests
- Communicates consistently a forward-looking vision about how business will evolve
- Presents information in a highly credible, polished way articulating rationale for change
- Acts as a calming and positive influence on others through ambiguous times
- Leads the team to regularly identify and drive game-changing, new ideas
- Gains executive sponsorship and creates systems to ensure successful implementation of major changes
Acts as an Owner:
- Takes an unwavering stance in support of the Core Principles
- Evaluates thoroughly all proposed solutions, identifying assumptions and risk factors
- Readily speaks up, even when his/her position is contrary to the prevailing view
- Takes initiative and ownership to resolve difficult issues when they arise, even when not clearly within own area of responsibility
- Prepares forward-looking estimates of major budgeting, staffing and resource needs
Builds Great Teams:
- Provides direct reports with timely positive and constructive feedback and coaches them on how to manage others
- Makes accurate assessments of skills within own team and encourages others to take on new roles in support of career development
- Attracts high caliber talent by effectively promoting Citi as a top-tier organization
- Seeks team input proactively to identify exciting, interesting approaches to achieving critical work objectives
- Models self-development and understands own strengths and development needs
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer