Head of Data Analytics
- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
An established firm is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of Data Analytics, offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish team covering all aspects of analytics delivery, strategic recommendations, business requirement gathering, and fast tracked his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
- Part of an established Data Analytics team within marketing department, working closely with various Analysts to provide managerial support in developing their analytical career progression while ensuring the team’s analytical delivery and services.
- Liaising with Business units outside of marketing department such as Strategy and Actuarial departments to provide regular management-level reporting
- Collaborate with various business units to fully understand business requirements and desired business outcome for smoother analytical deliveries
- Ability to deliver useful strategic insights and appropriate recommendations from detailed data analysis
- Work with large data sets using quantitative techniques, build complex statistical models and visualized into an automated dashboard like Tableau
- Developing the team’s analytical skills and constantly growing their business and analytical knowledge, improving efficiency of their analytics solutions and delivery processes.
- Able to communicate idea and present data results in an effective and engaging manner tailored to convince audience across all levels.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in either Marketing or any other quantitative fields such as Statistics, Mathematics or Economics, Finance, or Operations Research
- Minimum of at least 7 years of experience working experience in Analytics or Business Intelligence i.e. gathering business requirements and handing large datasets to draw business insights into presentable reports
- Possesses managerial experience with proven track record of managing a team of at least 3 people
- At least 3 years in similar role in a commercial environment, preferably within the financial services industry
- Proficiency with hands on experience in SQL query programming language and Tableau visualization tool is a must
- Knowledge and applying other advanced analytical statistic models (e.g. multivariate analysis, generalized linear models and other modern data mining or predictive modeling techniques) using advanced analytics and BI tools like R, Python, SAS and SPSS is a strong plus
- Ability to do data-storytelling and visualize comprehensive datasets into a story-telling mode is highly recommended
- Strong ability in establishing and maintaining relationships with all levels in an organization
- Holds a positive attitude, good demonstration of problem solving and meticulous
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or may contact me at 98890795.
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.