• Lead and drive group-level strategic thinking of data science development and practice, researching and experimenting on new analytical methods and tools towards the deepening of capabilities
• Engage senior management team to identify business opportunities and establish new business models using data driven process according to organization data maturity and business strategy.
• Partner with data engineers, architects and provide thought leadership to assemble capabilities into Data and AI platforms that can enable and scale a variety of analytical process across organizations
• You will discover patterns hidden in both structured and unstructured data and built use cases applying data science techniques such as NLP, supervised & unsupervised learning
• Coach and educate team members on data science and machine learning techniques and business processes
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A Masters or PHD in computer Science/ Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a quant subject
• At least 8-10 years of experience in applying data science techniques, ideally ML, NLP and deep learning, optimisation
• Expert in Python, SQL or any programming language
• Strong communication skill to present insights with data
• Experience managing a team
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783