Head of Finance (MAS 610) - Boutique Corporate Bank - Singapore (Central)
- up to SGD 150,000 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
A boutique corporate bank is currently seeking for a Head of Finance in Singapore. Overseeing the entire finance function which includes Financial, Management and Regulatory Reporting, you will be joining a bank that is committed in investing its resources in the country. Furthermore, you will get to work in a multi-cultural environment coupled with a prime working location. This is an great opportunity for you to excel and develop their career at Senior Management level. In return, you will enjoy attractive annual compensation package of up to SGD 150,000 per annum.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for all aspects of financial, regulatory, business management reporting and financial controls
- Support the general manager by adding value to strategic planning, operating plan and business performance functions
- Ensure all regulatory, financial and MIS reports for the branch are prepared and submitted to HO and regulatory bodies in a timely and accurate manner.
- Establish accounting policies in compliance with local and HO regulations
- Drive and manage the annual operating planning process and strategic planning.
- Monitor the financial performance of the branch and provide explanation for month-on-month variances as well as variance against Plan.
- Acts as the functional specialist and provide financial advisory to business units for any new products launched.
- Active member of the Branch Management Committee, ALCO (if relevant), Operational Risk Forum and other committee as appointed.
- At least 8 years of relevant finance and accounting experience in a bank and if working in a major accounting firm, have audited major banks as clients
- Sound understanding of banking accounting & reporting requirements and business analysis techniques
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and able to multi-task and meet tight timeline
- High degree of integrity and ability to challenge the views of others in a constructive manner
- Mature, proactive, meticulous and tenacious, flair for numbers and hands-on
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd EA License No: 16S8057