- SGD 200k p.a. + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 17 Apr 18
Head of Finance (VP/AVP Level) – Private Equity Fund
Excellent opportunity to join a global asset manager specializing in alternative investments. This new position covers accounting and administration services for a new investment platform to be based in Singapore but also with additional responsibility to cover SPV’s across the APAC region.
- Accounting and administration function across all the LP structures & SPVs.
- Manage the accounting and operations of the local service company set up to provide administration of the Singapore platform.
- Cover the local accounting, legal, tax advisory and compliance and company secretarial work on our Singapore platform and across the APAC region.
- Participate in deal valuation function.
- Prepare and review all the books and records for all SPVs.
- Oversee regulatory filing submissions to the MAS
- Perform other duties as required from time to time
- Experience preferably working in a private equity fund or altrenative fund house.
- Qualified accountant with degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge of current local accounting standards
- Experience in delivering financial statements within defined deadlines
- Strong computer & excel skills
Interested candidates can apply to this role or can send their CV directly to me to firstname.lastname@example.org
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.’