Head of Institutional Client Servicing – South East Asia
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Our client is an international asset management firm who offers investment management with both equities and fixed income products. They are currently expanding their client servicing team and seeking a Senior Client servicing person to manage Institutional, Intermediaries and Private Banking sales team. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for developing marketing strategies in collaboration with investment management professionals. Collate statistical information for marketing presentations and reviews and liaise closely with the Sales team in responding to client’s inquiries/reviews/meetings and prospect visits. Develop and edit regular investment-related reports to clients.
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate:
- University Degree with at least 10 year related working experience. Preference will be given to candidates who are currently working in the financial industry or in management consultancy
- Pro-active and flexible individual with demonstrated initiative
- Excellent client servicing skill is an essential attribute
- Good team player who is able to multi-task and interact with all levels of staff in a fast-paced environment
- Competency in computer and database skills working on Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.