Head of Investment Operations
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
We are looking for an experienced hire to manage the team, which is globally in charge of investment executions and is located in Singapore, Guernsey, Denver and Manila. The team is responsible for supporting our Transaction Services and investment teams by completing, executing, organizing and tracking deal documents under tight deadlines.
- Managing a team of 11 individuals based across Guernsey, Singapore, Denver and Manila.
- Responsible for the team's daily key responsibilities which include:
- Completion, execution and filing of investment documentation;
- Handling counterparty AML, CDD and KYC requests enabling Partners Group entities to be on-boarded with transaction counter-parties; and
- Handling certain investment related processes, e.g. investor subscriptions to internal vehicles.
- Regular reporting to line management.
- Supporting and developing the team globally.
- Looking for continues improvement of processes, procedures and systems.
What we expect
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from the asset management or financial services industry.
- Proven leadership skills with significant prior team management experience, preferably including management of multi-jurisdictional teams.
- Proven experience in managing projects and redefining processes and procedures, including development and implementation of systems/tools.
- Subject matter knowledge in (i) document management and/or (ii) KYC/AML would be desired.
- Self-motivated, able to complete tasks down to the details within tight deadlines. Sets a very high standard for own work and that of others.
- Proficiency in English;
- Clear career vision: understanding of the firm’s business and industry