Head of KYC VP, APAC Coverage (Corporate Investment Banking)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
A Corporate Investment Bank is looking for a Team Head to join its KYC team. Managing a team based in Singapore, this will be a great opportunity for you to gain visibility with both local and regional Senior Management. Coming on board as an experienced leader, you will oversee the KYC team. You will also work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure that KYC standards comply with established policies, procedures and regulations. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$200,000 per annum.
- Conducting KYC verification checks in accordance with APAC procedures and regulations, and hold pivotal responsibility for client acceptance, remediation and periodic reviews for KYC files and related processes
- Ensuring proper adherence to Bank and Regulatory policies and escalation of matters where necessary
- Communicating clearly to all stakeholders and partners
- Playing a signaling and liaison role with other departments as when required
- A recognised university degree and at least 10 years of relevant experience within the Corporate Investment Banking space
- Hands-on leadership style and willingness to guide and groom team members, with at least 4 years of prior management experience
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC and AML/CFT regulations will be essential
- Prior experience in managing projects to streamline or enhance processes
- Robust understanding of the KYC regulations in Asia
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057