Head of Market Risk and Credit Risk, Banking | Singapore
- SGD250000 - SGD270000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Bonuses & Benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6685
- 01 Jun 18 2018-06-01
Our client is a leading Bank and we are hiring a Team Head of Credit and Market Risk to be based in Singapore.
Our client is a leading Global Bank, and we are hiring a Head of Market Risk and Credit Risk to be based in Singapore. This Risk role will cover see Risk functions across the board for the Bank, and will also manage Operational Risk.
Our ideal candidate for this Head of Enterprise Risk role should have strong understanding and experience in Banking across Wholesale/Corporate Banking, Retail Banking and other Banking business lines. We are looking for senior Risk professionals who have a strong understanding of the various areas of Risk Management and who have leadership experience.
The main responsibilities of the Head of Market Risk and Credit Risk (Enterprise Risk) role with the Bank:
- Handle all Market Risk and Credit Risk matters for Asia
- Oversee Operational and Enterprise Risk across various business lines of the Bank
- Develop, implement and enhance credit risk and market risk policies and procedures
- Monitoring market risk and credit risk limits
- Execute Enterprise Risk processes and work with the business to drive a Risk culture through the Bank
- Ensure that all potential risk is mitigated and within the credit risk appetite of the business
- Report on Liquidity and Asset Liability Management
- Ensure that all Risk Regulations and Policies are adhered to
- Work with the Management on all Risk matters
This Head of Risk role will give the Risk candidate exposure to multiple business lines and will interface with your the senior management. We are looking for experienced Risk candidates who are familiar with the various business lines within Banking.
All interested candidates, please call Zhai for more information and apply with your profiles.