- SGD170000 - SGD220000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Bonuses & Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 16 May 18
Head of Market Risk and Credit Risk, Private Banking | Singapore
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: SGD170000 - SGD220000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Bonuses & Benefits
- Job Type: Full time
Our client is a leading Private Bank and we are hiring a Team Head of Credit and Market Risk to be based in Singapore.Our client is a leading Global Private Bank, and we are hiring a Head of Market Risk and Credit Risk to be based in Singapore.
Our ideal candidate for this Head of Market Risk and Credit Risk role should have strong understanding and experience in Private Banking, Wealth Management or a related business. We are looking for Risk candidates who are strong in Market Risk, Credit Risk, Counter party Risk and related Risk skills.
The main responsibilities of the Head of Market Risk and Credit Risk role with the Private Bank:
- Handle all market risk and credit risk matters for Asia
- Lead a team that handles credit and counter party risk, and market risk
- Develop, implement and enhance credit risk and market risk policies and procedures
- Monitoring market risk and credit risk limits
- Stress testing and portfolio risk analysis for Asia
- Ensure that all potential risk is mitigated and within the credit risk appetite of the business
- Report on Liquidity and Asset Liability Management
This Head of Market Risk and Credit Risk role will lead a team of Market Risk and Credit Risk professionals. We are looking for experienced Risk candidates who are familiar with the Private Banking and Wealth Management space.
All interested candidates, please call Natasha for more information and apply with your profiles.