Head of Operations (Healthcare)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Bearing Search Pte. Ltd. , EA Licence No: 17C8647
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
An exciting and rewarding operations head opportunity with a reputable healthcare provider. Candidates with experience working in cross cultural environments will be favourably considered.
- Formulate & implement operational plan which support and complement company’s objectives
- Develop & manage compliance of division policies & procedures to ensure optimum efficiency & productivity
- Provide direction and framework to achieve the highest professional standards & quality goals for clinical, operational & service quality
- To support the business & manage the daily operations to achieve financial targets
- Develop & review policies, procedures, competency assessment & clinical protocols to support our medical suite set up
- Organize systemic training programs for staff
- Set up specialist and imaging centers locally and overseas
- Develop & implement staffing & competency workflow plan when setting up our medical suite locally and hospital
- Supporting functions like governance issues, operational deficiencies, systemic service lapses, crisis management, etc.
- Partnerships with referral sources locally and overseas: Hospitals, GP clinics, specialist etc.
- Work closely with Ministries & other statutory board: e.g. MOH, SMC on policy matters
- Work with service partners such as hospitals, medical facilities, doctors, airlines, travel companies, specialty service partners, etc.
- Supervise and manage the development of new projects through sourcing of service partnerships with service providers;
- Work with different departments to review key processes to improve workflow & support the business.
- Work closely with medical and administrative staff, to review, plan and implement innovative work processes
- Plan, manage and evaluate the division's budgets, financial performance and indicators;
- Responsible for the management & coordination of daily operations for the centre
- Prepared monthly reports and submissions
- Supervise, appraise & motivate department’s staff to achieve optimum results