Head of Operations, Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Our client is an international Investment Management firm providing a wide range of premium investment products to clients globally as a market leader in the provision of equity and fixed income funds. They are seeking Head of Operations for their team based in Singapore.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage, oversee and ensure smooth running of the full spectrum of these functions: back office investment operations, accounting and financial controls.
- Work with trustee/ administrator and accounting services provider on the monthly closing/ preparation of financial statements.
- Prepare and monitor the weekly cash position and cash forecast for the investment portfolio; assist in the effective management of investment cash flow.
- Involved in/ responsible for all ad hoc management reporting requirements in relation to above functions.
- Assist on risk management of the group’s investments from a financial and operational perspective.
- Establish and perform ongoing controls and process improvements in relation to investment operations and accounting functions to achieve a sound financial control and monitoring system.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 10 years and above in finance industry in operations.
- Familiar working with the Fund Management or Private Equity field will be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.