Head of Quality Assurance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 12 Jul 18 2018-07-12
Our client is a regional commercial bank in Singapore. They offer a wide array of comprehensive corporate banking, commercial banking and investment services to corporate clients in major markets.
Managing a team in performing the following functions:
- Perform name screenings via Factiva/Worldcheck systems
- Process/ review KYC accounts (in accordance to bank’s AML guideline)
- Process/ review KYC periodic reviews (in accordance to bank's AML guideline)
- Review daily/ weekly PEP/ Terrorist reports
- Perform/ review daily transaction monitoring reports and internal STR
- Review monthly summary of PEP/ Terrorist report for the submission to Management for approval.
- Amend and update QA operations manual
- Assist in other ad hoc department tasks and assignments
- University graduate
- Diploma in AML/ Compliance or related discipline (desirable)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in AML fields or related areas (e.g. bank audits) and preferably in the financial and banking sector.
- Good knowledge of AML/ CFT
- Good and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Strong leadership capability in managing an effective team
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.