Our client is a Leading Bank with strong presence globally. We are recruiting for a Head of Risk to be based in Singapore. We are looking for strong Risk Management professionals with experience in Credit, Market and Operational Risk or related work within the Risk related business.
Responsibilities of this Head of Risk - Leading Global Bank
- Provide advisory and guidance to all areas of Risk in the region, and to build a Risk culture within the business.
- Partner with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business to influence and make strategic Risk decision for the teams in Asia
- Manage activities across all lines of business across the region especially on Risk Management
- Initiate and develop new Risk framework and ensure that they are in line with the local regulatory standards
- Mitigate Risk across the various verticals - including Credit, Market and Operational Risk.
- Define and strategize Risk strategies, and ensure that they are in line with the regulators in the region
Requirements for this Head of Risk - Leading Global Bank role
- Ideally someone with 10 years of experience in the Risk space - with experience in Banks
- In-depth understanding of Risk Management and Risk Analytics
- Hands on and technically strong in implementing new Risk frameworks
- Strong communication and written ability, with an excellent stakeholder management skills
- A keen eye for detail with strong business acumen
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)