Head of Security Awareness
- Oct 27, 2021
An exciting opportunity from our global client who is seeking for a passionate executive coach to strategise, build, lead and drive the department of Security Awareness and Education.
An exciting opportunity from our global client who is seeking for a passionate executive coach to strategise, build, lead and drive the department of Security Awareness and Education. We are seeking a leader who loves to provide training and education to Executives and create engaging programs to connect.
- Lead the team to engage with executives or customers on a timely basis.
- Delivery of security awareness and education programs.
- Provide leadership and influence to the overall awareness and education strategy and roadmap.
- Own the overall strategic projects and service improvements in conjunction with the Organisation cyber security strategy.
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/IT/Cyber Security.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Security or equivalent experience in managing and delivering Security Awareness and Education programs.
- Understanding human behaviours.
- Design security awareness and education programs and incentivization schemes.
- Good knowledge and understanding of business and security requirements.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management.
- Proven track record of decision-making and leadership with matrixed teams.
- Ability to effectively translate and present security in simple to understand business or management terms.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
If you are suitable, feel free to write in to Andrea Soh
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1879795
License Name: Soh Hui Qi Andrea
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.