Our client is an established Telecommunications Organization with large presence in Singapore and it’s neighbouring countries pre-dominantly catering to large-scale MNC and Enterprise Businesses. We have been tasked to fill a Head level position to oversee the entire business operations which include (but not limited to) Technical Deployment (eg: Network, IT Infrastructure, Facilities Technology), Service Delivery and Technical Operations.
Location: Central / North area (remote work due to pandemic)
Schedule: 5-day work week
Skills: Director level, Technical / Technology Operations, Telecommunications
- The position will lead a large team and will be responsible for the technology operations and engagement for their clients.
- Will formulate operation strategies to improve and enhance business relations and engage with the rest of the management for interconnecting involvement.
- In summary, this position will take on infrastructure planning, implementation, operations, network facilities management, service delivery, integrated operations centre, technical support and operations excellence.
- Education qualification in Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineer, Computer Engineering or similar field.
- Must have 12 years of working experience in Telecommunications, Info-Communications or large-scale SI industry with B2B client management.
- At-least 5 years of management experience, leading multiple technical teams.
- Technically sound in the field of telecommunications (eg: Network Infrastructure, Cloud, Data Storage, Broadband)
- Strong leadership capability and will be engaging with Senior Management / Board and Stakeholders.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg Number: R1108657
EA Licence No: 18C9079