Human Resource Business Partner - Singapore
In Xfers, you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. You will be exposed to the latest developments in the payments industry and have the chance to learn about new and emerging trends in financial technology.
As our human resource people business partner, you'll play a pivotal role in a fast-paced environment cultivating our most valuable asset, our employees. You'll have a major impact on our organization as we embark on a period of growth and transition. F rom organization development to onboarding, culture-building to engagement initiatives, you'll be empowered to be a key player in building and developing the foundations of our People Operations and Talent team.
- Understands what it takes to run HR effectively in a company, execute on initiatives strategies, establish and drive key HR metrics that the company should adhere to.
- Formulate the organization chart as we grow and transition
- Along with the Talent Acquisition team, drive all HR and People related initatives across all 4 offices in Xfers.
- Responsible for organizing company events that support positive team spirit and alignment
- Actively engages in employee engagement and team building.
- Manage appropriate pieces of the Employee Performance Review cycle
- Oversee all HR process delivery impacting the employee life cycle such as onboarding and integration, discipline and grievance, leave management, exit management, policies, career transitions and management, performance management, legal issue, etc
- At least 2 years of HR business partnering experience
- Experience managing HR through periods of transition
- Experience working in a growth-stage startup, understanding the need to create some semblance of order amidst the chaos
- Be passionate about people
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, create and enforce process and drive HR metrics
- Be able to adjust to situations and be willing to work in an environment that is always changing.
Nice to have
- Experience working with Millennials and Gen X employees
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Demonstrated project management abilities
- Familiar with rapid on-boarding