Human Resources- Corporate - Global Mobility Advisor- Associate
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, private equity and asset and wealth management.
The Mobility function is a global department managing employee mobility programs for all Lines of Business and in over 50 countries. The global team is located in the following locations:
US - Jersey City, NJ, Columbus, OH and Plano TX (new location)
Regional hubs in London, Warsaw, Singapore and Buenos Aires
Operations/Administration - Mumbai
As part of the Global Mobility function, regional teams are responsible for providing advisory services, transactional support and acts as point of contact for HR Business Partners, HR country heads, business managers and relocating employees within a defined region.
The Global Mobility Advisor will support the regional lead on the end to end services for relocating employees.
The ability to understand and clearly communicate the programs and all relevant processes is critical for success, as are flexibility and multi-tasking ability, to ensure services and deadlines are met by others involved in the decisions and program management. Key Responsibilities:
• Manage an executive population of expatriates, handling all aspects of their relocation, including interacting with senior internal stakeholders.
• Partner with HR colleagues responsible for the various lines of business to determine the expatriate package and to deliver solutions to meet strategic business needs around mobility
• Counselling relocating expatriates on all aspects of their expatriate benefits
• Close liaison with external vendors on relocation services to ensure a smooth relocation experience for the expatriate, and address service issues as appropriate
• Manage escalation and exception approvals
• Day to day case management of existing expatriate population including dealing with ad hoc queries
• Partner with the expatriate operations team based in Mumbai to achieve operational excellence
• Recommend and assist with projects as requested Qualifications:
• Strong customer service orientation, verbal/written communication skills with ability to handle difficult situation.
• Solutions oriented, with ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues timely
• Strong project management skills and organization skills with the ability to multi-task
• Sound planning, judgment, collaboration and decision-making abilities.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience working with senior stakeholders
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and has ability to work well under pressure.
• Experience working with remote teams or cross functional teams in a partnership a plus
• Prior experience in mobility related or personal tax field in a consulting capacity a plus.