Human Resources Business Partner of Human Resources Department in SG
The position holder should be a HR business partner who has a solid grounding in cross boarder HR and employment related matters. The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out a diverse range of cross border HR duties in recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, staff development and staff relations etc. The incumbent will also work closely with the HR teams in headquarter and other regional CICC offices.
This role serves as a link between the SG office with other CICC international HR teams in Asia, to facilitate the understanding and implementation of the company’s HR policies and programs in the SG offices. The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take include but not limit to:
- Handle all aspects of HR duties; being a point of contact for general HR-related queries
- Develop and cultivate relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assist and advise the business teams with staffing, performance management, people development, succession planning and employee relations matters in a timely and sophisticated manner
- Understand business requirements and responsible for the staffing tasks, including manpower planning, job description preparation, advertisement posting, liaising with recruitment agencies, interview coordination, offer extending, reference checking and new hire orientations
- Take responsibility for the execution of the full life cycle of campus recruiting
- Network within the marketplace to understand competitive compensation practices and identify networking opportunities to enhance brand image and continued professional development
- Work with wider HR team across the CICC Group to develop and complete various harmonization projects in the areas relating to HR compensation & benefit, policies and procedures and other HR operational tasks
- Identify training and development needs, organise staff training sessions, workshops and other activities
- Administer HR-related documentation, maintain and update information in the HR system, such as personnel file management, payroll and benefits administration
- A good understanding of HR laws and practices in Asia
- Minimum 4 years HR related experience in a financial institution or a sizable multinational company.
Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of the investment banking business
- An effective and efficient communicator with good English and Mandarin abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy
- Independent with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Client-focused and detailed-oriented
- Aptitude to multi-tasks and work in an organized manner under pressure and time constraints
- A team player
- A masterdegree in Business Administration, HR Management or related disciplines.