IBOR Transidation Data Analytics
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Provide project support to Head of Analytics and business insight as well as the Programme director and support effective data aggregation and reporting of the programme
- Support for the development of in-house management information tools & reporting including automation of reporting execution steps
- Improve existing and implement risk and regulatory related analytic
- Perform data/ database reconciliations and committee presentations generation, provide in-depth analysis, and succinct explanations of results obtained to key business stakeholders
- Collaborate and provide day-to-day support to all relevant business units, Group Finance, Treasury, Operation,
- Manage and engage key stakeholders across divisions, be a key driver supporting working Steering Groups and Steering Committees meetings as needed
- Engage stakeholders to raise the bar on quality delivery, collaboration and innovation.
- Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Degree in Accounting, Business Management, or equivalent.
- Computer science background
- Programming, Data Analytics
- Data query and management: SQL, R, Tableau, SAS
- Experience across bank processes
- Experience in implementation of projects ideally through multi-country operations teams
- Experience as the key liaison with stakeholders to define and execute processes - business as usual and change
- Highly developed proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio
- Experience in Micro Strategy or Tableau
- Attention to detail
- High degree of responsibility
- Self-motivated, and works well in teams
- Very structured and very disciplined
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to challenge/ question
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .