- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
ICG (TTS) - Implementation Business Analyst
ICG (TTS) - Implementation Business Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore
- Education: None
- Job Function: Institutional Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18037741
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Understand the overall TTS business and how the regions and products inter-relate- to complete analysis on aspects of our operating environment and key processes
- Create and maintain organizational analytics to improve our ability to manage the TTS Implementation business to optimize our resource allocation, org structure and enhance our expense management.
- Research and bring insights from data analytics and trends for discussion with the Business Office Head & APAC TTS Implementation Head
- Work with the Business Office team to support communications and creation of materials (such as PowerPoint decks including but not limited to internal regional and global presentations and Town Hall presentations
- Develop and manage projects as needed including scope, budget, and timeline documents
- Provide management with multiple solutions to business issues along with the pros and cons of each
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill information into salient points for management reporting purposes
- Maintain strong interaction with Implementation teams in the countries, products and functions while coordinating projects/presentations
- Interface with senior management and external clients as needed
- Ability to identify and prioritize the "need to haves" vs. the "nice to haves"
- Anticipate next steps on deliverables that you own and identify critical dependencies that will impact your deliverables or that your deliverables will impact
- Proactively identify and drive to completion action items without the need for multiple follow-ups with management
- Send out fortnightly dashboards across the Asia businesses and analytics around it
- Monthly expense management reporting and analytic and run variances and explain them.
- Staff-related expense governance - provide oversight and governance of staff-related expenses including T&E monitoring and trend analysis, technology related costs (PC, phone, etc.), and real-estate allocations. This requires having a firm understanding of the related business budget and working with individual managers and teams to address any issues and variance to the budget accordingly.
- Run and execute projects as and when assigned keeping the timelines sacrosanct
- Increasing breadth of exposure across all TTS products countries in Asia & a part of the regional business management office
- Working with functional partners and providing visibility and experience representing TTS business
- Opportunity to work end-end on projects from ideation, vetting, to execution.
- Work across cross-functional teams and gain rich process knowledge and execution skills across the functions
- Strong analytic skills including the use of tools to support this (Microsoft suite)
- Experience in analyzing and collating data/MIS from multiple sources into comprehensive Scorecards and/or dashboards to drive effective business decisions
- Experience in the development and implementation of internal business and client-facing analytics
- Ability to not only mine, collate, create dashboard out of data, but also have the ability to interpret and highlight trends and write commentary
- Ability to facilitate in-person and web-based video/audio conference sessions
- A well-developed working knowledge of business process improvement methodologies, client needs and the upstream and downstream influences within processes
- Ability to lead a project to successful completion of goals and directives of management
- Experience in planning and leading several projects
- Superior analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker, innovative
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment,
- Execute tasks effectively in order to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and experience communicating with a variety of audiences (i.e. staff, management, senior management, client)
- 3-6 years experience in relevant field (Business Planning & Analysis, Analytics, process improvement methodologies, requirements gathering, process mapping)
- Energetic; demonstrated ability as a collaborative team player
- Experience using advanced features of MS Project, and MS Office Suite; including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint a must
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (MBA a plus)
- 5 years+ experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Ability to lead and drive results through influence (e.g. management in the absence of reporting lines or with matrix reporting)
- Ability to build rapport and work closely across geographies and functions
- Experience, or exposure to Implementation or Product, a plus.
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Ability to multi-task and manage concurrent projects and deliverables
- Proficient in MS Suite of applications
- Strong analytic skills; excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Use of advanced macros in Excel workbooks required
- Advance level skills on power point presentations
- Capacity to proactively anticipate, identify, and resolve problems
- Desire to drive projects from ideation or assignment to execution
- Ability to present internally and externally to senior executives
- Self starter + appetite for challenging assignments
- Graduate Degree, MBA a plus