IFRS 17/9 Programme Manager - Tier 1 Reinsurer
- SGD20000 - SGD25000 per month + benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Oliver James Associates
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager who will lead the implementation of the biggest Transformation programme in Insurance history - IFRS 17. It is a Regional role and will be located in Singapore, so Mandarin and English languages capabilities are a MUST.
A rare opportunity has just become available with one of the Biggest Re-Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for an experienced PMO/PM Leader with previous Regulatory projects experience within Insurance or Re-Insurance Industry, ideally Solvency 2, GDPR, IFRS 17 /9 initiatives. You will indirectly manage an internal team of 20 people and a team of external consultants to deliver a crucial regulatory project.
- Have 15-20 years experience in PMO/Project Coordination role within the Insurance industry.
- Have prior experience driving high-priority regulatory projects (IFRS, Solvency 2, GDPR etc).
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme business lead, Programme Manager, Head of PMO.
- Be able to operate effectively in complex program environment and support multi-stakeholder information needs would require:
- Develop a new more effective project governance framework and implement it in line with existing global governance standards;
- excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronise internal and external project team members.
- Stakeholder satisfaction through high-quality project deliverables.
You will be responsible for:
- The support of the delivery and coordination of Project Management related activities within the PMO stream.
- Supporting key PMO deliverables such as the Business Case and Implementation Roadmap.
- Taking guidance and direction from the Project Manager, Consulting Lead (external) and Business Lead.
- Maintaining ongoing project management activities and governance for the duration of the implementation effort across all streams (Data, Actuarial, Finance, Technology, Business processes etc).
- Facilitating the planning to deliver the Regulatory Insurance solution including implementation approach for the recommended solution, and sequencing of key activities and milestones.
- Project KPIs (also measured on the quality of deliverables including but not limited to project management reporting, implementation roadmap and business case).
Due to the urgency of the project ONLY relevant candidates will be approached, the rest candidates will be forwarded to other roles within Project and Change space. Thank you for understanding!