IPB Business Analytics Analyst
The Business Analytics analyst will be solution lead for addressing IPB data & reporting needs for digital marketing & digital experience business and the campaigns team. He / She will own data assets and business intelligence for the business verticals and will work with the technology / engineering team to develop, optimize and align BI solutions to meet all business analytics business needs Key Responsibilities:
- As part of the IPB Data and Analytics team work with various IPB Stakeholders, Partner with Regional Business teams / Campaigns team / Digital Marketing & Experience / Operations team to define Cubes and groom them for data content (KPI, Dimension and Hierarchy)
- Develop understanding and champion the use of adobe analytics data and related digital marketing tools within the Data and Analytics team
- Drive the build and deployment of all customer engagement triggers by working closely with regional analytics & DCX (digital Client Experience) experience teams
- Responsible for meeting regional push-pull campaigns KPI metrics setting up campaign rules, testing & deploying campaigns partnering with the regional analytics & DSM (Digital Sales & Marketing) team
- Lead the initiative to drive the automation of campaigns using salesforce marketing cloud (SFMC)
- Responsible for delivery of IPB reporting cubes for digital/analog channels, marketing and campaigns
- Besides delivery of reporting cubes; the candidates must develop deep partnership with the digital experience, digital marketing and campaigns team and be the delivery-partner for KPIs related to new initiatives and product capabilities
- Must consult the digital marketing and campaigns team to sharpen the tagging and other channel measurement and attribution related activities
- The candidate should also work on standardizing the measurement and reporting of customer interactions with the bank across analogue and digital channels to develop and evolve the 360 view of the customer using data visualization tool like Tableau
- Work closely with the analytics, technology and business teams to create and maintain the data assets that will serve as the foundation for business analytics, campaigns and modelling activities.
- 5 years of experience with exposure to Financial Services, Consulting, Fintech / Technology with minimum years of 2-3 data analytics experience.
- This position requires excellent analytical and business strategy skills
- Good project and process management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter who also has a demonstrated ability to work successfully in team environment and drive.
- Bachelor degree or above in any of the flowing disciplines: Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Economics or Business Administration.
- Expertise in Business Intelligence, Big Data and/or Analytics , data manipulation/extraction from huge / complex databases using SAS / SQL / Python are required. Predictive Modelling expertise using AI/ML is preferred.
- Knowledge of customer marketing and campaign techniques and related tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) or equivalent.
- Proficient with digital analytics implementation, tag management systems and/or data integrations using Adobe Stack (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Marketing Cloud) is preferred
- Worked with Tableau or equivalent visualization tool , hands-on, obsess with using data to drive business decisions and passionate about building effective and engaging visualizations.
- Knowledge of real time data ingestion/streaming and stream processing with kafka or equivalent technologies.
- Possess strong collaboration and influencing skills to effectively lead cross-functional teams to drive deliverables, projects and engagements to completion.
- Have a 'Can do' and 'Get it done' attitude - do whatever necessary and take full ownership of delivery.
- Must have capability to clearly communicate analyses. Presentations to both technical and non-technical personnel are required to be made frequently as part of the job.
- Comfortable engaging with business owners, Decision Management partners and technology teams alike and have strong experience in translating business needs into measurable outcome.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Decision Management Job Family:
Business Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting