IPB Customer Acceptance Officer
This position reports to the Customer Acceptance Unit (CAU) Head and the Consumer Business Operational Risk and Control (CBORC) director and interfaces with business development managers in the opening of accounts for new to bank customers to ensure that they are in adherence to the company's guidelines and procedures for KYC/AML, OWSP, and Tax. Responsibilities:
The position will cover the following:
• Review of account opening documents (i.e. account application form, customer identification documents, FATCA/CRS and other ancillary forms) by checking completeness of documents and consistency of data.
• Review KYC and Source of Wealth information of customers.
• Perform review of disposition on name screening results.
• Ensure prompt turnaround of reviews while upholding quality standards Qualifications:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving with acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated organizational and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task and maintain composure in a high-volume environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, time management skills, effective communication skills (written and verbal) and proven analytical/problem solving abilities.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Compliance and Control Job Family:
Business Control Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting