IS Technical Senior Analyst
The Info Security Tech Sr Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for leading efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy.
The position requires 5-8 years' experience working with following technologies
SunOne, ODSEE and/or Ping Directory directory server versions (current versions preferred). The experience should include implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting the LDAP server on UNIX or Linux. The candidate is expected to understand the various logs generated by the LDAP server and be able to use the information to troubleshoot issues. The experience with managing the directory servers needs to be using command line, and not using the administrative UI as that is not implemented in the infrastructure. The candidate also needs to be familiar with standard LDAP commands to examine and maintain data in the directory.
Hands on Experience in Administration of Siteminder 12.52/12.80 , PingFederate 8.X , PingAccess and other Biometric Solutions.
In-depth understanding of the Kerberos Domain Controller features in UNIX is a significant plus, again including implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting.
And overall, while a programming background is not necessary for the position, the candidate is expected to have experience using UNIX shell scripting in the course of performing their duties. This includes, but is not limited to, knowledge of ssh, ps, vi, sed, awk, prstat, netstat, and cron. The candidate is also expected to have familiarity with basic Microsoft Office tools like Word and Excel. Responsibilities:
- Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of apps support.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex, high impact application enhancements and problem resolution through in-depth analysis and evaluation of complex business processes, systems and industry standards; documents requirements.
- Partners with multiple technology areas and management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals.
- Works closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and Systems Analysts to determine and document Systems impacts and support requirements
- Considers the implications of the application of technology to the current environment.
- Identifies risks, vulnerabilities and security issues; communicates impact; proposes risk mitigation options.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts; allocates work.
- Provides in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Directly impacts the business by influencing strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services.
- Persuades and influences others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years experience
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Service oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working or leading requirement gathering efforts for multiple large development projects at one-time
- Proficient using basic technical tools and systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .