- Base plus Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 19 Nov 17
IT Analyst (Front Office Trading Support)
Looking for Singaporean candidates to join a global bank. This is a global supporting role of a client facing Rates & Credit electronic trading business with dealer-to-client and dealer to dealer electronic connectivity, predominantly using ION Trading technology (MarketView) but also extends to upstream & downstream processes using both proprietary & other vendor solutions. It is intended the candidate will be part of a global support team, and will take part in support and on call type 24x7x365 activities.
- Supporting the application infrastructure that underpins the Front Office Trading and risk management platforms hosted on Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Support of the Sybase 15 database underpinning the production platform hosted on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.4.
- Build/Support of Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, and 2016
- SQL AAG, Clustering and other High Availability Implementations
- Supporting the production ION platform and users.
- Supporting the production Fixed Income trade flow from execution on market to downstream systems, including TOMS, and back office systems (Calypso).
- The role requires working shifts and/and potentially being on-call out of normal working hours.
- Extensive experience supporting a live FI Trading environment with live market connectivity for Rates, Credit or Swaps desk with access to trading venues such as Bloomberg & TradeWeb
- Strong experience providing technical support for Fixed Income Desks within an Investment Bank.
- General understanding of financial markets and products, in particular Fixed Income & Rates.
- Technical knowledge of ION components:
- Strong knowledge of working on Windows and Linux Platforms.
- Knowledge of SQL (PL/SQL and T-SQL), Excel, and VBA
- Intermediate knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase & Windows OS.
- Singaporean candidates only
- CompetitIve on offer for suitable candidate, commensurate with experience
- Contact Cherry Lubrin (EA Licence R1435814) at email@example.com