- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Nov 17
IT Application Services (Payments & Channel Services) – Technical Lead
IT Application Services (Payments & Channel Services) – Technical LeadResponsibilities:
· Undertake Business-As-Usual responsibilities in supporting Digital Channel systems, including internet /mobile banking and micro-services.
· Work with users and vendor on issues, follow up and resolution for related applications
· Lead development project/enhancements for in-house applications and mobile.
· Work with cross functional teams to identify and resolve root cause of a problem.
· Perform due diligence when taking over from project teams into BAU mode.
· Manage the Software Release cycles.
· Participate in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity exercises
· Provide on-call support and afterhours/weekend support as needed, covering application support and application change deployment.
· Perform system review and propose improvement and prevention measures on current systems.
· Have a quality mind-set with prevention attitude to attain zero defects
· 10 years of IT experience with at least 5 years in Internet / Mobile Banking design, development and support
· Technical Knowledge in mobile development and delivery of micro-services.
· Must be skilled in either java, .NET or python programming.
· Self-motivated and possess drive, and ability to work independently and a good team player
· Must be technically strong to provide technical advice to the team and to be involved in software changes occasionally.
· Experience in performing root cause analysis of production problems and provide quick service recovery if required.
· Experience in managing large software development projects and software releases.
· Essential to have a can do attitude to work under multi-tasking environment.
· Good Communication Skills.