See job description for details
is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions.
IT Architect, Technology gained additional level of expertise in Solutioning, Architecture designing and integration of various systems. They are now considered a master of their arts and capable to designing, and solving complex systems integration and implementations.
The IT Architect is responsible for the Design, implementation, testing and optimization of the IT applications technology across on-premise, cloud and hybrid platforms. He/She performs activities pertaining to IT applications deployment and performance to ensure delivery of applications solutions in alignment with service standards. He oversees major maintenance and troubleshooting issues, and is responsible for executing upgrades to technology systems.
He is familiar with various types of technology systems and platforms, including bespoke application developments, middleware integrations, Database, Security integration and DevSecOps technology.
The IT Architect takes a critical and methodical approach towards implementing technology projects performance monitoring. He also maintains high standards of quality and collaborates with team members to resolve complex issues. As a IT Architect, the broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Lead in the design and implementation of technology solutions across on-premise and cloud infrastructure that adhere to current architecture standards
- Evaluate the feasibility of integrating or adopting emerging cloud and infrastructure technologies
- Lead the testing of implemented technology solutions to ensure requirements are met
- Manage the integration of third-party technologies into cloud infrastructure
- Oversees the development documentation on administration, installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Oversees the development of system and service deployment scripts
- Conduct technical analysis of complex software, hardware and technology equipment
- Oversee adherence to security requirements for technology operations
- Monitor metrics for performance, reliability, availability, security and billing of systems to proactively right-size technology load
- Analyse and present findings on infrastructure technology capabilities and limitations
- Tune cloud systems to ensure optimal performance
- Conduct technical analysis to determine the extent to which solutions perform "as required" to ensure that future solutions meet anticipated demand
- Support initiatives to improve the infrastructure technology systems and service delivery through automation and virtualization
- Develop reports on performance, reliability and availability of infrastructure technology systems by review of service uptime, utilisation and throughput
- Resolve escalated or major issues relating to technology operations
- Simulate user problems to perform end-to-end diagnosis for technology incidents
- Assist senior management in disaster recovery planning and testing
- Implement improvements to technology resolution methods and techniques
- Oversee compliance to procedures and policies for technology-related incidents
- Guide and/or train teams to resolve technology-related incidents
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Over 10 years of experience in a System Integration environment and/or management of large- scale projects across different technology stacks
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT architect related role - with proven track record in leading technical team in solution proposals with successful wins.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to explain technology from a customer perspective.
- Ability to work under pressure, resilient and team player with ability to work with multiple stakeholders to deliver a common goal.
- Adept working in matrix organization and with different team mates within and across departments.
- Possesses strong leadership and communication abilities.
- Able to work independently.
- Creative and inquisitive in nature to gain understanding and learn new applicable technology.